About

LEARN ENGLISH BY TELLING TALE

Search This Blog

Monday, January 6, 2020

ABTA -H.S. Grammar solved

ABTA -H.S. Grammar solved

Page-36

4. i) I don’t intend to give up what I have. (noun)
Ans. I have no intention of giving up what I have.
ii)  Addressing as wise man, the Tsar said that he came to him (hermit) for an answer to his question.
iii) You would have been attacked by the man.
iv) The door was not close.
v) When the sun began to sink behind the trees, the Tsar stuck the spade into the ground.
vi) No other thing in the world was as important as science.

Page- 54

4. i) I shall not compare thee to a summer’s day.
ii) Magicians must be consulted by one.
Iii) Addressing the boy, she wished him good night and advised him to behave himself.
iv) It does not take little time to kill a tree.
v) I noticed only her eyes. I did not notice her hair.
vi) I assure you that his upper jaw is not  so short as the lower.

Page-65

4. i) Addressing as lady, the boy repeatedly apologized in a whispering tone.
ii) They did not answer his questions same.
iii) Roger gave/had a look on the door.
iv) How much have been stacked by you?
v) Let’s change the subject. Otherwise I lose my temper.
vi) I shall not compare thee to a summer’s day.

Page-74

4. i) Opportunities for introspection are always presented by adversity.
ii) The woman asked if she had been bothering him when she had turned that corner.
iii) The man entering the compartment broke into my reverie.
iv) He hardly ever saw her again.
v) He might know what was more important than any other thing to do.
vi) The train drew in a slow manner into the station.

Page- 89

4. i) The hermit said that there came someone running and also suggested that they should see who it was.
ii) is somebody needed to go to the store by you?
iii) The hermit received only common folk.
iv) You are really very long.
v) It has a slow growth.
vi) He saw the Tsar. He greeted him. Then he went on digging.

Page-99

4. I) The lady said that he had thought she had been going to say, but she had not snatched people’s pocket book.
ii) My pocket book did not have to be snatched by you.
iii) At this moment my lips are trembling as well as a twitch in my right eyebrow.
iv) Before going away he wished once more to beg an answer to the questions. He had put.
v) As I have to trouble you with a request, I have come to you, Honoured Chubukov.
vi) The man got an entry to the compartment.

Page-112

4.i) The woman told the frightened boy that she would not take him nowhere not with that face.
ii) Oxen meadows which are wedged is being spoken by me.
iii) The boy took care to sit on far side of the room thinking to be easily seen by her.
iv) I’m not used to how you speak to in that tone of voice.
v) In another corner of the room behind there was a gas plate. There was also an icebox.
vi) There has an existence of a divine power that can lift one up from confusion, misery and failure.

Page- 129

4.1. She said that she loved the hills, especially in October.
2. Simple clothes were put on by the Tsar.
3. As it’s cold, I’m trembling all over.
4. Roger had/ gave a look on the door.
5. I sat on the floor of the kitchen. I normally ate with my mother there.
6. The eternal summer shall brighten.

Page- 140

1. Complex spiritual concepts could be conveyed in simple down-to-earth Tamil by my father.
2. It does not take little time to kill a tree.
3. Though she had beautiful eyes, they were of no use to her.
4. Guess is not so good as Squeezer.
5. The woman told the boy that she would not turn him loose then.
6. The man had entered the compartment. He broke into my reverie.

Page- 152

1. The hermit requested the Tsar that he might be allowed to work a bit.
2. The events/incidents have already answered you.
3. Muslim were predominant in our locality.
4. It has not grown quickly/abruptly.
5. Few girls can resist when they are flattered.
6. October is better than any other time.

Page- 163

1. Addressing Ivan Vassilevitch Natalya requested to forgive them and also added that they had been all a little heated.
2. No other thing is as lovely and temperate as you are.
3. She had beauty in her eyes.
4. I am being met there by my aunt.
5. The Tsar has made peace with his enemy so easily. He was very glad.
6. This water which was for invalids, was then carried home.

Page- 174

1. Lomov exclaimed with anger and asked for confirmation if he was an intriguer.
2. So you are ordered/instructed to hack and chop.
3. This gives life to thee forever.
4. It is my belief that you’re hungry.
5. I’ll prove to you that they’re not of anyone but mine.
6. Very few memories of my early childhood are as vivid as (the memory) of the two men.


Page- 182

4. 1. No other time is as good as this (is).
2. You would be taught right from wrong by me.
3. I asked my father why he did not say that to the people who came to him for help and advice.
4. After coming to the Tsar, learned men answered his questions differently.
5. Will a simple jab of knife do it?
6. He smiles like/how an infant smiles.

Page- 197

4.1. She suggested that the water might be allowed to run until it got warm.
2. No other time is as good as October.
3. I had a wish of killing you.
4. You are really a tyrant.
5. I was thought a romantic fool by her.
6. Being cold I’m trembling all over.

Page- 207

4.1. As I wanted to find you, I came out from my ambush.
2. Flattery can be resisted by few girls.
3. You are really very lucky.
4. Addressing the boy she wished good night and also advised to behave himself.

Page- 227

4.1. I was filled with a strange energy and enthusiasm by his answer.
2. It has a slow growth.
3. A summer’s day is not so lovely and temperate as you are.
4. She asked if he wasn’t ashamed of himself then.
5. The hermit listened to the Tsar but hardly answered.

6. A man got into the compartment. He stammered an apology.

Page – 238

4. i) The Tsar asked how he had been answered and also added what he (Hermit) meant.
ii) The boy was ordered to pick up her pocket book and to give it here.
iii) It would not take me much time to discover something about her looks.
iv) No other man is as unhappy as I am.
v) The poetry of earth is continuing ever.
vi) Sometime the eye of heaven gives too hot shine.

Page- 248

4. i) The woman told the boy that she would not turn him loose then.
ii) People widely regarded my parents as an ideal couple.
iii) I forget the exact number of people she fed every day.
iv) A man got into the compartment. He stammered an apology.
v) She was not talking.
vi) No other man is as unhappy as I am.

Page- 263

4. i) She asked why he did not look out of the window.
ii) One should never follow this.
iii) Then he answered in a voice which was low and deep.
iv) Shall I make comparison of thee with a summer’s day?
v) A small green valley where a stream slowly flows.
vi) No sooner had she left the train than she would forget our brief encounter.

Page- 273

4. i) As I wanted to find you, I came out from my ambush.
ii) Flattery can be resisted by few girls.
iii) My father starts his day at 4 a.m. I remember it.
iv) I shall not compare thee to a summer’s day.
v) I asked what it was like outside.
vi) I answered in a quite confidence.

Page – 283

4.1. All the answers were different so the Tsar agreed with none of them.
ii) People come to you for help and advice. Why don’t you say this to them?
3. A pair of blue suede shoes was wanted by me.
4. She left the door open.
5. I said that I hadn’t seen her either but I had heard her come in.
6.  It has a slow growth.

Page – 292

4.1. I ventured and asked if she had noticed that  the trees seemed to be moving while we seemed to be standing still.
2. Then a half of ten-cent cake was cut to him by her.
3. It is really a great weight off my shoulders.
4. The Tsar was very glad. He had made peace with his enemy so easily.
5. Has he ever done with his delights?
6. This is an incorrect approach to be followed.

Page-298

4. 1. Didn’t you notice that she was completely blind?
2. People widely regarded my parents as an ideal couple.
3. The woman asked if she had been bothering him when she had turned that corner.
4. Poetry of earth is ever alive.
5. Having sweat popped out on the boy’s face, he began to struggle.
6. The eyes of heaven shines. Sometimes it shines very hot.

Page- 304

4.1. In spite of/Despite becoming quite daring, it was a safe remark.
2. I was filled with a strange energy and enthusiasm by his answer.
3. The woman asked what he had wanted to do that for.
4. The Tsar approached. The hermit was digging the ground in front of his hut then.
5. The humming insects make his rest, undisturbed.
6. It is really a great burden to be the father of a grown up daughter.

>Write a letter to the Editor expressing your concern over the traffic jam in your town.

To
The Editor,
The telegraph,
6, Prafulla Sarkar Street,
Kolkata – 1
                 Sub.:- Concern over the traffic jam in our town.
Sir,
     Please allow me a single column in your vast esteemed daily to express my concern over traffic jam in our town.
    Traffic jam has become a regular nuisance in the life of Berhamporians. The situation becomes the worst at the peak hours. Roads   and streets at that time become bottle-necked and sometimes it turns into an impasse. The daily commuters, office-goers, school children as well as ambulance face bulk of the trouble and feel the world stand-still. The main causes of most of the traffic jam are narrowing of the roads, illegal possession of the footpaths and sometimes roads by the vendors, business, excessive increase of vehicles and moreover absence of traffic police. Besides this, legal or illegal toll collection affects the life of the town-dwellers. Even sometimes accidents also take place/occur. I think the solution is turning roads and streets into one way and posting traffic cops to control/rein the situation particularly at the peak hours.
      Under this above circumstances, I appeal to the traffic control authority through you to look into the matter and take necessary steps at the earliest.

Berhampore,                                                                                                       yours truly,
Dated, the 22nd Jan, 2020                                                                                       …….

Page- 315 

4. 1. She seemed to find hardly anything strange in the question.
2. I do not forget my father starting his day at 4 a.m. by reading the namaz before dawn.
3. But they all answered his questions in a different way.
4. Though I was becoming quite daring, it was safe remark.
5. Who is seen by me!
6. They are mine. I’ll prove to you it.


Page- 328

4.1. She said that he was a very gallant young man and also asked why he was so serious.
2. Is somebody needed to go to the store by you?
3. I forget the exact number of people she fed every day.
4. A soldier is very young. He lies open-mouthed.
5. I had a wish of killing you.
6. Adversity always presents opportunities so that one can introspect.

Page- 331

4.1. Will you be compared to a summer’s day by me?
2. She said that he was a very gallant young man and also asked why he was so serious.
3. He decided that he would consult a hermit.
4. The one who just left is more attractive a travelling companion than I am.
5. All the answers being different, the Tsar agreed with none of them.
6. He wished to find right answers to his questions. He decided to consult a hermit.

Page- 338

4.1. It does not take little time to kill a tree.
2. I am more unhappy than any other man.
3. The Tsar was very glad that he could have made peace with his enemy so easily.
4. I asked my father whether prayer is relevant.
5. I told the girl that we would soon at her station.
6. People widely regarded my parents as an ideal couple.

Page- 347

4.1. As I must have been sitting in a dark corner, my voice startled her.
2. I forget the exact number of people she fed every day.
3. Did you have to snatch my pocket book to get some suede shoes.
4. I am more unhappy than any other man.
5. It has a slow growth.
6. I said that I had not seen her either and also added that I had heard her come in.

Page- 356

4.1. Let it be hacked and chopped.
2. Did the Tsar give the reward to anyone?
3. It has grown slowly by consuming the earth.
4. I am more unhappy than any other man.
5. Nothing but the scent of perfume still lingered.
6. The hermit told the Tsar that he (Tsar) had already been answered.

Page- 382

4.1. Was it noticed by you?
2. Adversity always presents opportunities so that one can introspect.
3. She asked him what his name was.
4. I will give you service as your most faithful slave.
5. He sleeps peacefully keeping his feet among the flowers.

6. Squeezer is not so good as Guess.

Page- 391

4.1. I was told by my mother that there was nothing mysterious about prayer.
2. Then she asked if he wasn’t ashamed of himself, then.
3. A face which was interesting can also be pretty.
4. Yes, no other time is as good as October.
5. No sooner had she left the train than she would forget our brief encounter.
6. You must have a realization that Squeezer is overshot.

Page- 398

4.1.The boy said/ informed that had wanted a pair of blue suede shoes.
2. Nature is urged to keep him warm.
3. I shall not compare thee to summer’s day.
4. I sat on the floor of the kitchen. I normally ate with my mother.
5. Guess is not so good as Squeezer.
6. Few girls can have resistance against flattery.

Page- 425

4.1 The Tsar washed it better than any other thing he could.
2. Few girls can have resistance against flattery.
3. And she was never seen again by him.
4. The girl bade goodbye.
5. Didn’t you notice that she was completely blind?
6. The people were his councilors. The Tsar needed them most.

Page – 431

4.1. The Tsar stopped and made a repetition of his question.
2. The strap broke with the single tug, given from behind by the boy.
3. The exact member of people fed by her, is not recalled by me.
4. The woman asked if she had been bothering him when she had turned that corner.
5. For quite some time he hardly said anything.
6. I just want that you should turn me loose.

Page- 439

4. 1. She was startled by my voice.
2. The hermit told the Tsar that he (Tsar) had already been answered.
3. Nothing but the scent of her perfume still lingered.
4. You are really very lucky.
5. My father’s lineage was not so distinguished as my mother’s.

6. They all answered his questions in a different way.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Prithwish Ghatak. Powered by Blogger.

Wikipedia

Search results

Biography of A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Biography of A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam, known as Dr. A. P. J. Abdul K...

Total Pageviews

Archive

ADDRESS

Delete this widget in your dashboard. This is just an example.

Followers

Followers

Labels



Translate

Popular

Comments

Featured

Pages - Menu

Pages

Travel






Menu

Pages

Pages - Menu