About

LEARN ENGLISH BY TELLING TALE

Search This Blog

Monday, April 12, 2021

Textual Grammar for H. S. students (Chapter-wise)

 

1. They called their goodbyes.

Ans. Their goodbyes was called by them.

2. But I liked the sound of her voice.

Ans. But the sound of her voice was liked by me.

3. 



1. I do not recall the exact number of people she fed every day.

Ans. The exact number of people, fed by her every day is not recalled by me.

2. She would place a banana leaf before me.

Ans. A banana leaf would be placed before me by her.

3. They look for someone to help them.

Ans. Someone is looked for to help them by them.

4. He put his hands on my shoulder.

Ans. His hands were put on my shoulder by him.

5. His answer filled me with a strange energy and enthusiasm.

Ans. I was filled with a strange energy and enthusiasm by his answer.

6. Adversity always presents opportunities for introspection.

Ans. Opportunities for introspection are always presented by adversity.

7. He possessed great innate wisdom.

Ans. Great innate wisdom was possessed by him.

8. One of her forebears was bestowed the title of 'Bahadur' by the British.

Ans. The British bestowed one of her forebears the title of 'Bahadur'.

 9. My parents were widely regarded as an ideal couple. 

Ans. People widely regarded my parents as an ideal couple.






to be continued....



to be continued....


Updated soon

1 comment:

Prithwish Ghatak. Powered by Blogger.

Wikipedia

Search results

Biography of A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Biography of A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam, known as Dr. A. P. J. Abdul K...

Total Pageviews

Archive

ADDRESS

Delete this widget in your dashboard. This is just an example.

Followers

Followers

Labels



Translate

Popular

Comments

Featured

Pages - Menu

Pages

Travel






Menu

Pages

Pages - Menu