About

LEARN ENGLISH BY TELLING TALE

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 9, 2019

FORMAT OF SOME LETTERS

FORMAT OF SOME LETTERS

1. Editorial Letter
To
The Editor,
The Telegraph,
6, Prafulla Sarkar Street,
Kolkata – 700001
                                    Sub. :
Sir,
     Please allow me a single column in your vast esteemed daily to express my (views on / concern over)...
     (Main body)
    Under this above circumstances, I request the favour of your kindly bringing the matter forth before the Government as well as the public to take necessary steps to stop/ limit the issue (at the earliest/ as soon as possible).
Berhampore,                                                                                          yours truly,
Dated, the ...........th .........., 2018

2. School letter
To
The Headmaster,
(The name of the school)
Berhampore,
Murshidabad
                        Sub. :
Sir,
    With due respect and humble submission, I beg to state that I am, a student of your school, (studying in / belonging to) class ........ (........) bearing the roll no ......
    (Main body)
 Therefore, I request the favour of your kindly granting me............
Berhampore,                                                                                          yours obediently,
Dated, the ................


3. Personal letter :
17, S.G.D.Lane,
P.O. Khagra
Murshidabad
                                                                                                                ..th .........., 2019
My dear ................................,
                                                It is long since I have heard from you. Hope you are hale and hearty, by the grace of God. In this letter I am writing/ going to share my........... with you.
                                                ........
                                                No more today, more when we shall meet. Take my love and convey my regards to your parents.
                                                                                                                                    Yours ever,

Friend’s address

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prithwish Ghatak. Powered by Blogger.

Wikipedia

Search results

Biography of A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Biography of A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam, known as Dr. A. P. J. Abdul K...

Total Pageviews

Archive

ADDRESS

Delete this widget in your dashboard. This is just an example.

Followers

Followers

Labels



Translate

Popular

Comments

Featured

Pages - Menu

Pages

Travel






Menu

Pages

Pages - Menu